Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blackwork Biscornus

I am starting to re-release my Counted Cross Stitch patterns.  They've always been so popular and I've had many requests for them.  I can't stand to turn anyone down and have decided to just make them available so everyone can enjoy them.

We've started with my Biscornu designs.  My seasonal Blackwork Biscornus have always been one of my most popular pattern sets:





These are now available at Magcloud in magazine format. 

I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to my new editor, Jason Dumont.  Jason is much better with graphics than I am and I'm thrilled to be working with him!  Thank you Jason!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It's great to have them available to those who do blackwork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails