Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

More Crazy Quilt Hearts

I spent most of yesterday morning stitching and completed this little green Crazy Quilt Heart:

I'll spend some time over the weekend getting my last few projects sewn up and finished.

Here are close up photos of the embroidered seams worked with my Waste Canvas Technique:


And speaking of Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments, I will be starting on Volume 3 of my EBook next week!  Many of the borders that you've been seeing here on my blog will be included in this upcoming book!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I loved cheerful colors so much and looking forward to have your book:))
Much love,
Rengin, in snowy Istanbul

D. Jean Quarles said...

Love your work. Congrats on the book.

Marjolein said...

You allways surprise me with all the sparkles in your work.
Have a sparkling weekend,
Marjolein.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Lovely little heart Pam! Another book? Do you ever rest, girl? lol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I already have my fingers poised over the 'order' button to get my copy of Volume 3 as soon as it's available. (btw - I used one of your treatments on my last completed 'white' block).

Related Posts with Thumbnails