Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stitching A Bunny

After running errands yesterday morning, and running up to WalMart for the 3rd time this week to finally get Nightmare's medication (Walmart's Pharmacy system is a big time problem), I was able to do some sewing and I finished up on my little crazy quilt hanging heart pillows.  I'll have photos of those this coming week.

Today, I'll be finishing  up my Spring Lady Purse and again, photos are coming soon.

But I finally did get to do some stitching on my Bunny piece:

Not a lot of progress but it is ready for beading and embellishing now.

As always, I'm experimenting with new border designs and many of the seam treatments you've been seeing here will be in Volume 3 of my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments Ebook.  I'll be starting on this new book this week.

Thinking of Spring, it occurred to me yesterday that the Robin's will be coming back in another week or two!  That's always a special day for me, when I see the first Robin of Spring!

If you're thinking Spring thoughts, here's a little pattern you can enjoy.  It's from my collection of vintage iron-on embroidery patterns:

If you download this pattern, please leave a comment for me.  I love to hear from my readers!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

A soft sighing wowwwwww. This is beyond beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I agree with you, its always a happy day when we see the first Robin. The sparrows are already fighting over the birdhouses. I bet the rest of this winter will remain mild. I'm itching to revamp the garden by our pond.
Happy Sunday.
xx, Carol

Maureen said...

I love Easter designs. Thank you. Your bunny square is so adorable.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just think of all the stitching time we would have if we didn't have to run errands! Like the spring pattern - thanks for posting it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails