Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Yes, A Few More Cat Dolls

As always, between larger projects, I like to stitch up a couple of little things.  I always gravitate to my little crazy quilt cat dolls.  I stitched this one up the other day:

And this little one is what I'm working on now:

They never really look like much until I get them sewn together!

Anyway, at this moment, I don't have to go anywhere today.  Unless mom calls and needs me to run uptown for something, I plan to sew these 2 pieces together today:


I'm thinking pillows but we'll see.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeousness as usual but, especially love the images of the faces in the roses...too cute!

Sandie xx

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails