Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #7

Block #7 of my Marie Antoinette themed Crazy Quilt is complete:

Those leaves are not purple, they're pink. 

I'm so eager to work on the last 2 blocks!  I picked up what I need to finish this quilt when I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday.  And if you remember the Button Crazy Quilt that I stitched before I got sick, I bought what I needed to put that one together too.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt put together because I know it will be beyond exquisite.

debi said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam!! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

I've been following your Marie Antoinette blocks progress, and my, they are all so lovely. I love this one for all the teal and blues in it. Thank you for posting the silk ribbon dyeing tutorial with RIT... very inspiring, you make it look easy!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Pam...you truly amaze me with your blocks...I can't wait to see the entire quilt when it's finished!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Susan Elliott said...

I'm still here hopping from block to block....having the time of my life!!! SOOO wonderful. Love the opulence and the glitz and the portraits....BEAUTIFUL work Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails