Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

Another lovely Pink Saturday!  I so look forward to this and to seeing what everyone is sharing in pink.  My favorite color!

My mom received a custom order last week for a PINK Tussy Mussy so for today, I thought I would share photos of it:


Isn't this gorgeous!  My mom really has a gift for making these Victorian style Tussy Mussy's!  I just love pink and ya'll know I adore cats so this is one of my favorites!

Mom is happy to accept custom orders for Tussy Mussy's.  If anyone is looking for something special, please drop me an email or Etsy message.

Before I head out today, my drawing for this sweet little Sewing Art Quilt continues:


When I reach 300 followers, my husband will draw a name from the basket.  Details can be found here.  We're almost there so please help me reach my goal so we can see who the winner is!

A special thank you goes out to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting this lovely pink weekly event.  Please hop over to her blog and say hello.  Also, take a few minutes to see what other sweet bloggers are contributing to Pink Saturday!

17 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

oh my gosh that is just too cute, my moms name is Kitty and she would adore this. I'll have to send her over for a peek!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Pam
Well Kitty looks like one happy kitty sitting amongst all those flowers.. what a clever creative mum you have..

thanks for popping by my way too and have a lovely saturday and weekend.. xx Julie

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love this tussie mussie. It fits right into the era of the crazy quilts. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era. But then I think of all the conveinences we have now and know I am a today's girl.
Debbie

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi :) That is the most GORGEOUS Tussie Mussie I think I have ever seen! I like the sweet little kittie too :) Happy Pink Satureday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

apinkdreamer said...

hi! thanks for sharing your wonderful pink saturday!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your Mom has made a gorgeous tussy mussy Pam! I'm going to email you and see if she would be willing to make a special one for me.

Karen said...

How sweet is that? Like you all of my favorite things!! We can see where you get your talent!! Thanks for dropping by my blog, always good to see you!!Hugs!

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy pink day! Hope you are enjoying it.

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Wasn't the Tussy Mussy a fun creation all those years ago?!!! -- I'm glad to have you as a new follower at My Place to Yours!

Unknown said...

Love your pink bag, Happy Pink Saturday, I'm joining as a follower and I'm more than happy to help you reach your goal! That is a great idea, I might do it myself! Pinky Hugs!

Annesphamily said...

HPS! I love following you. Sometime I peek in and run because my thoughts have been so scattered with the loss of my hubby's mom. But we are slowly getting back into our routine. I love and missed all of you while I was running back and forth during this sad ordeal.I love your mom's cute creations and I love your giveaway! I hope you will stop by my blog because at 9 tonight MDT I draw my winner form the first of three giveaways I have going on. Good luck with the 300 followings. I will spread the word. HPS and happy weekend! Anne

Laurie said...

The Tussy Mussy is so pretty! You and your mom share a special talent. I love the wall hanging and drool every time I see it! Come on 300!

Rebecca said...

Lovely Tussie Mussie-Wishing you a happy PS on my first PS!!!

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Pam, thank you so much for stopping by..oh I love the kitty tussy mussy..your mom is very, very talented, as are you my dear!

Have a wonderful week and take care!
hugs
Barb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am your new follower. Your Moms work is lovely, that looks like so much fun! I love cats, I have a ragdoll with gorgeous china blue eyes, I like her so much I am afraid I will squish her to death ha!

Carol

Courtney Short said...

I swear your mom makes the cutest stuff!! I wish I had the $$ to buy it all :-) I cannot WAIT to see who wins that quilt *crossing my fingers it's me* :-)

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY BELATED PINK SATURDAY PAM,
SOMETIMES THE BLOGS ARE SOOOO BUSY I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING INTO THEM AND I HAVE BEEN GOING BACK TO THE ONES I MISSED.
THIS TUSSIE MUSSIE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DESIGNED FOR ME...I HAVE TWO CATS THAT LOOK LIKE THAT CAT. YOUR MOTHER DOES STUNNING WORK. WOULD YOU E MAIL ME IF SHE CAN MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS BEAUTY AND THE COST...I CAN'T REMEMBER DOES SHE HAVE A BLOG.....
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK.
HUGS SWEET FRIEND
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Related Posts with Thumbnails