Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poodle Purse Update

Just a quick update for today. My Poodle Purse is coming along nicely:

Poodle Purse

Notice how I softened the harsh corners with silver buttons! That really smoothed it out nicely.

I'd like to ask my readers for a bit of help. I need a pretty vintage photo of a little girl holding a porcelain doll. Preferably a photo that's hand tinted and early 1900's. If any one has a photo or knows where I can find one, please let me know. It's for an upcoming purse.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam you can find them by keying in free vintage child with doll picture in google. I found some real sweet hand tinted ones that are free at http://www.aboutcom.com

Alexandrina said...

Look at thin link. I find it. http://collectdolls.about.com/library/clip/blclipimg99.htm

CindyMae said...

The purse is coming along very nice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails