Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

More Pages From 1936 Herrschner's Catalog

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

I didn't get to doing any stitching yesterday but I thought you would like to see my Sewing Machine Lady Purse with the painted appliques:

Sewing Machine Lady Purse

I expect I'll start beading on this later today.

In the meantime, here are pages 13 & 14 of my 1936 Herrschner's Catalog:

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 13

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 14

Be sure to click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can see the large versions.

In other news, I've received a lot of emails lately from my cross stitch readers telling me how sad they feel that I stopped designing cross stitch. That really breaks my heart. It's like I have this gift and now I'm not sharing it with others.

I decided to do just a few things to offer in my Etsy shop. I still prefer my main focus to be on crazy quilting and sewing but you may just see something in the way of cross stitch, now and then pop up in the shop. My old designs are retired though. I won't be re-listing them but if there is anything that anyone wants, just let me know. I always see to it that my readers have what they want.

Ok, I'm off to do a bit of tax time preparation. Enjoy the catalog everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails