Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Silhouette Lady Purse & CQ Ornament Kits

I added a few more beads to this yesterday:

Silhoette Lady Block

I plan to spend a lot of time on it later today. I'm not normally into red but I'm really liking this piece!

I also wanted to mention that I put together some new Christmas Ornament CQ kits:

Santa Red Crazy Quilt Kit

You can find them in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Susan said...

I love the red lady block. The beading on the laces is just so unique. I always wonder what to do with laces, and I don't always come up with an answer that satisfies me. The seam with the little red flower beads fits right in there with the laces, and I had to look twice to be sure it wasn't lace. The whole thing is just wonderful.

I went to the etsy shop, but didn't see the Christmas ornament kits.

Gail said...

Lovely block, the red, black and cream combo is perfect. I really like to get a close look at how your doing your beading, it balances so nicely with everything on the block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails