Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Edwardian Lady Cellphone Pouch

Just a quickie post for today ladies. My errands are done now so I'm eager to get to my sewing machine.

One the pieces I sewed up yesterday is this little cellphone pouch:

Pink Lady Cellphone Pouch

Sorry I didn't scan it before I started stitching on it. I couldn't tear myself away from the Cubs game!

Anyway, I'll do the beading on this later today and have another update for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, I love the lady you used in the middle. She looks elegant and . . . I don't know, maybe soulful?

Did the Cubs win?

Related Posts with Thumbnails