Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Comfort Kitty Dolls

I sure do love making these! I stitched up the aqua kitty yesterday afternoon:

Aqua Comfort Kitty

Is this cheery or what! I love the yellow with the aqua background.

Later today, I'll stitch on the peach kitty:

Peach Comfort Kitty

I plan to put some serious mileage on my sewing machine this weekend. I want to sew up some new blocks for kits. I've been asked for Christmas Ornament kits so those are on my list and I want to have these cats ready to sew together as well so I can send another package to Pat. And I'll sew up some more cats to stitch on!

I'd really like to encourage my readers to make a little comfort doll for Pat's Charity. It's really fun to make something for someone who could use a bit of comfort. They don't have be crazy quilted. You can do any type of doll and any type of needlework. Try some cross stitch or outline embroidery. Pat asked that the dolls be 6 inches high or less so they stitch up quickly and honestly, it's just so nice to do this. If you need a bit of inspiration, check out the Comfort Doll Group at Flickr.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just love the blue cat, especially the daisy things across his back. Really great color combination. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the peach one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails