Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Autumn Cellphone Pouch - Stitching Complete

First, I know you've all seen hand-dyed ribbons before but they're just so yummy, I wanted you show you my latest batch:

Ribbons

Looking at the photo, I just realized that I didn't do any orange this time. I guess I didn't think about it because I don't use a lot of orange in my stitching. It's nice to have on hand though, so I'll do some orange next time around.

I finished the stitching on my Autumn Cellphone Pouch last night:

Autumn Cellphone Pouch

I'll put it together over the weekend and get it ready to send to Margaret.

For today, I'll be sewing up a storm! One of my favorite things to do is to just sew up blocks. I really enjoy foundation piecing and playing with all my fabric! Now if I could only stitch them as fast as I can sew them up!

More tomorrow.....

2 comments:

loulee said...

That little pouch is going to be yummy as always Pam.

Susan said...

The ribbons are yummy. I can't tell from the two pictures what makes these so different from the ones you didn't like, though. Maybe if I could see them in real life, I would be able to tell.

The cellphone pouch is wonderfully fall-ish, and the spider is fantabulous. I'm glad you had a happy sewing day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails