Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Flag Boy Cellphone Pouch

I took a break from Maxine's quilt and decided to stitch up a little patriotic cellphone pouch. Here's what it looked like before I started:

Flag Boy Cellphone Pouch

My husband worked late last night so I had plenty of stitching time and actually completed it:

Flag Boy Cellphone Pouch Complete

I'll get this sewn up next week sometime and add it to my Etsy shop.

I'll be seeing Maxine later today so I should have a update for you tomorrow on what we're going to do with her quilt.

Are you finding the progress on that quilt interesting or boring? I'm assuming that you prefer to see my original creations. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I'll admit, I'm a bit all over the map these days with so many projects going on. I never got any flowers planted in my yard this year. Thank goodness for my perennials! At least I have some flowers.

I still have to paint the steps, the interior front door and do some stenciling in my living room. And I want to order my valances for the windows. That will be awhile yet as I have x stitch work to do too. Other than my room here being a bit messy, my house is clean so I am a happy camper!

5 comments:

loulee said...

Pam I'm enjoying both your new work and the restoration work. As you know I love your new pieces and have given homes to some of them. I find the restoration work facinating, it's not something I'd like to do myself, but I am enjoying watching you replace pieces and finding areas that were once earmarked for work by another hand. It's nice that you discuss with us what it is you plan for the quilt and what you might like to try. Please keep sharing both with us. I for one very much appreciate it.

Susan said...

I enjoy both your original new projects and hearing about the crazy quilt you are mending. I like knowing how your brain works, whichever you are doing!

The little flag boy pouch is wonderful. I love what you did with the blue ribbon.

Gerry said...

The flag boy is precious. What a sweet picture. The sequins work nicely.

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Pam I love seeing everything that you do ! I wish that I was as talented as you are. The restoration work is so neat , please keep us updated on it. One day I would like to try my hand at it
Amy M. a.k.a. dragonryder4
http://rattiemom.blogspot.com/

Jo in NZ said...

Pam, your restoration work is just a facinating as your original work. It is great to see how you are adding to this treasure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails