Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanksgiving Doorknocker 3


Thanksgiving 3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I always do these little holiday doorknockers in groups of 3! This is the 3rd in my Thanksgiving series. I stitched on this quite a bit yesterday and plan to complete it later today. As you can see, I got a little creative with that blanket stitch! The next thing I'll add is some buttons and then I'll finish off the beading. I'll do the finishing on these over the weekend and add them to my Etsy shop next week.

My next project will be a set of 3 Christmas doorknockers. Then I'd better do my mother's Christmas gift.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails