Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Christmas Ornament 1 Day 2

I had quite a bit of time yesterday to work on this. I ran into town for my flu shot and when I got back, I parked myself on my sofa and stitched on this for the rest of the day:

Christmas 1

I've always had a little trouble with Winter themed blocks. I'm not very creative when it comes to Winter, probably because I really can't stand the season. Snow, cold, wind and freezing rain are not my idea of a good time. Previous Winter themed blocks have come out looking like a blizzard due to the addition of too many snowflake buttons so I'm trying to avoid that on this one. I will add a few snowflake buttons. I have some really pretty ones. But I'll wait until everything else done and then just add a one here and there.

Just for fun, here's a photo of my black cat Nightmare.

Nightmare

He has his name for a reason! I took this early this morning. It's one of the rare moments that he's not bouncing off my walls! He likes to lay on a pillow under my stitching lamp. My cats aren't spoiled or anything, are they?!!!

Ok, I'm off to sew up my Thanksgiving Doorknockers and a maybe a few other things as well!

3 comments:

claudia said...

I love the colors in the Christmas Ornament. What a pretty littly Nightmare is. Love the name. Thanks so much for sharing your stitching. It is beautiful and inspiring!

claudia said...

I meant kitty in that last comment...don't know how I came up with littly!

Gina E. said...

Awww Pam, he is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails