Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Christmas Blocks

I had lots of stitching time yesterday afternoon and evening so I managed to complete this one:

Christmas 2

I don't have a lot of Christmas do-dad's so I was at a bit of a loss as to what to put in the corners. I have some brass snowflake charms but they didn't show up well so I went with a few white snowflake buttons.

This will be the 3rd and last of the Christmas Doorknockers which can also be used as Christmas Tree Ornaments. They're only 5 inch blocks so they should work wonderfully on a tree!

Christmas 3

I plan to start on this one as soon as I get my paperwork for the week done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails