Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Withdrawals

I woke up this morning, kind of missing Sharon's 100 Details In 100 Days project. Apparently, I'm not alone. I read Sharon's In A Minute Ago blog every day and she too is missing it. So, I decided, for fun, to give you another Fractal design today. This one is the last from my "archives". Print it on a commercial inkjet fabric sheet and work into your crazyquilts, altered-art and other mixed-media projects. Or print it on paper and use for greeting cards! You can find all of the fractal designs that I've offered here in a "set" on my Flickr site. Click on the fractal to check them out.

Fractal 21

I started on this Thanksgiving doorknocker yesterday afternoon and will most likely complete it later today:

Thanksgiving 2

I was asked where I get the wonderful vintage images that I use in my crazyquilt projects. Well, I have a nice collection of Dover Publication books containing these Victorian Vignettes. Click here for a direct link to the books that I use.

After choosing the images that I want to use, I scan them into my computer and print them on commercial inkject fabric sheets. I can usually get 6 images on 1 sheet. That makes them small enough for my 5 inch doorhangers.

I have a few chores to complete today and then I plan to sew up 3 Christmas CQ's for doorhangers. I also need to start working on my mother's Christmas gift. Wait until you see what I'm doing for her!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for another beautiful butterfly. I have to get a new color ink cartridge and then start to play with some of these.

Your Thanksgiving things are so fabulous!

Gail said...

Thank you for the beautiful butterflies and designs, I have saved them to my files for future use. You are very talented and these will be wonderful additions to my CQ block.

Your door knocker is beatiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails