Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Trip Around The Blogs

Most of you know, I like to read my favorite blogs each morning while I drink my coffee. What a treat I had today! There's eyecandy everywhere!

First, you must visit Linda's Chloe's Place to see her latest block with a sewing theme. Wow! Linda is taking Sharon B's Crazy Quilt class over at Joggles.com so this is Linda's class block. It's so beautiful!

And speaking of Sharon B, she too is working on a new block. Another beauty here! Be sure to visit Sharon's In A Minute Ago blog for her latest piece. And be sure to scroll down just a bit to read her interesting post on "Evenweave Embroidery Techniques" where she talks about using waste canvas on Crazy Quilts.

And then, there's Pat's Gatherings blog. Pat has shared a beautiful Crazy Quilted vest today along with a purse that I have no words to describe. All I can think of is "breathtaking"!

For those of you who love to see vintage embroidered linens, take a peep at Patra's Place where Gina shares some of the latest additions to her incredible collection.

Last but not least, stop and visit Vicki's Turkey Feathers blog to see some of the cutest Easter/Spring towels I've ever seen! If you like vintage transfer designs, you'll love these. Now to find some of those pretty towels to embroider on!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails