Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

St. Patrick's Day Image To Use On Cards Or Whatever

I feel bad that I can't share any stitching right now. I've been working on my 15 inch Peacock quilt and it is coming along nicely. I've decided though, that when I complete this one, I'm going to go back to 9 inch blocks for while. Not only because they work up a bit faster, but because they also fit on the scanner!

So today, I'll share a pretty little Shamrock graphic that I did this morning to use for St. Patrick's Day cards. Maybe you can use it too:

Shamrock And Rose

Click on the photo and that will take you to my Flickr album where you can download it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails