Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Peacock Feather To Embroider


Peacock Feather
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've mentioned before that I'm working on another peacock quilt. This one is 15 inches and won't fit on the scanner. I just drew up my feather again (I seem to like this on every peacock block I make) and it occured to me that my readers who do CQ's might enjoy this design as well. You should be able to click on the photo and that will take you to my Flickr album. I believe you can print it out from there.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Thank you. I am planning a CQ peacock pillow for my mom in Dec. I stitch this one in Kreinik metallic threads.

Related Posts with Thumbnails