Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kim's "Glad Shamrocks" Bellpull

March, is one of my favorite months of the year. I love St. Patrick's Day! I think it's because to me, it marks the beginning of Spring.

Last year, I did a counted cross stitch mystery project for the girls at my Chat Board titled "Glad Shamrocks". My model stitcher Kim, just finished hers and I asked if I could blog about it because it just came out so nice!

The verse, "May Your Thoughts Be As Glad As Shamrocks" came from an antique sampler and I always liked it. If anyone is interested, this design is still available on my website.

I thought this beautiful piece would make a nice post for today. Thanks Kim, for allowing me to share your stitched piece with my readers!

1 comment:

Julia said...

beautiful work!
Love the sampler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails