Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Red Hat Block Day 2


Red and Purple Block Day 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Excuse my dangling thread! I started beading the edge of the lace above the hat but then it was time for dinner and I had to put it down and didn't get back to it last night.

Anyway, you can see that I did a feather stitch along the right side and beaded that, then I added some beads and sequins to the lace on the bottom.

I like sequins, but you have to be careful with them. They can make or break a project.

Today I plan to finish beading that top piece of lace and we'll see where it goes after that.

I have to say, I really loved doing the hat! I don't think I'd ever hand applique a big traditional quilt, but a little bit of hand applique is alot of fun and it's a really cool technique for a crazy quilt block!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails