Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Red Hat Block Completed!


Red and Purple Block Day6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I don't know why the scan looks so dark. It's not. It's really bright and colorful!

Anyway, it's complete now! I covered the last two seams with embroidery and beading, I added my signature at the bottom, a red hat charm with a purple ribbon at the top right and a silver butterfly to the left of the hat. Oh and I beaded the edge of the hat so it looks like a bit of fringe.

This block was so much fun to do! If my day goes according to plan, I will start on the finishing process for this block as well as the Christmas block.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Just Beautiful Pam!

Gina E. said...

Fantastic. Wish I could do that..:-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails