Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Please Read! Jackie And Shadow

 

Big Bear Bald Eagles
Some of you know that I have been following the famous Jackie and Shadow Big Bear Bald Eagles for quite a few years now. Jackie has been injured and is being treated at a rescue center for injured birds of prey. 
 
They are not government funded and rely on donations to rescue and care for injured eagles, owls and other birds of prey. I made a donation to them for helping Jackie. 
 
Normally I don't do this here but you know my love of animals, wildlife and Bald Eagles so if you have a few dollars to help, I would so much appreciate it.  Jackie and Shadow were the models for my America 250 Eagle pattern that I did for Imaginating.
 
This is the link for the Ojai Raptor Center where Jackie is being cared for.  There is a link for donations on their website and it's my understanding that you can also donate to them thru Amazon.com.
 
If you email me a copy of your donation receipt, I will send you a pattern of your choice. PDF files only. Please include your pattern choice in your email message. My email is pkellogg@mc.net
Offer good thru July 31st.

No comments:

Add This To

Related Posts with Thumbnails