I've just released 7 new cross stitch patterns and I'm excited to share them!
First are the September and October Colorful Cats:
You gotta love those little apples and pumpkins!
The final two designs in this 12 month series, November and December, will be released in September.
Next, I've gone a little crazy with Quaker samplers! It's a bit ironic really.
The Sherman line on my mom's side of the family were Quakers. It's been the most interesting and challenging part of my ancestry journey! And I'm still working on it because, like with any type of history, you're never done!! But I've learned a lot and made some unbelievable connections which have been very exciting for me and my cousin. Maybe I'll post about all that another time.
For now, I have some Autumn Quaker samplers.
This design features an owl against a "moon" medallion with traditional Autumn themed motifs.I went with 28 ct Confederate Gray Cashel Linen. In all these years, I don't think I've ever designed anything for gray fabric! But it works and this design is perfect to stitch for October.
Next is the Peace And Plenty Quaker Sampler:
Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays and it inspired this colorful sampler featuring a turkey, corn, apples, pumpkins and leaves. This set of 2 small samplers feature pumpkins in baskets along with classic Quaker motifs and borders.I'm including an alphabet and numbers with all Quaker samplers now so stitcher's can personalize their work.
The Watermelon Quaker Sampler is fun and whimsical! I love anything with watermelons on it. Pretty shades of pink and green are my favorite colors.
This set of 3 small Quaker samplers feature the saying, "Do your best, leave the rest, Angels do no more." It's a sweet reminder that we can only do what we can do then we have to leave the rest in God's good hands. My mom loved this verse so it makes me think of her.
These would be perfect to stitch up, sew into simple little pillows and display in a bowl or basket.
So those are my releases for August. I'm really enjoying working with the Quaker motifs. Just full cross stitches, no backstitching, no fractional stitches, simple and easy to stitch. And yet still colorful! At least mine are!!
All patterns are available as both professionally printed leaflets and as PDF download files. Ask for them at your favorite needlework retail shops or find them at Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy.







No comments:
Post a Comment