Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

New Releases Birds And Valentines

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I've worked up a new set of ornaments in the "Crazy" series.  These are worked with traditional Blackwork patterns coupled with bands of pretty pink hearts and flowers.  Kreinik #4 braid gives them sparkle.  Worked on 14 count white Perforated Paper from Wichelt, these designs can also be used as bookmarks or magnets.



With Spring coming, I'm looking forward to all the colorful birds that arrive with it!  My Seasonal Bird Borders are perfect for towels or tablerunners. 



I also have 2 scripture designs featuring pretty birds.  First, Song Of Songs 2:12 features a Robin on a nest of blue eggs with yellow daffodils and pink tulips.  

And then Rejoice In The Lord Always, Philippians 4:4 is accompanied by a Rose Breasted Grosbeak and pastel pink Cherry Blossoms.


My new releases are perfect for stitchers who enjoy classic and traditional cross stitch patterns.

Ask my patterns at your favorite needlework retail shop or find them here:

Kitty And Me Designs




2 comments:

diamondc said...

Congratulations on the new designs.

Catherine

Susan said...

Pam, those are all gorgeous! One of the e-mail lists I have has been talking about blackwork, and those hearts are just perfect examples. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful new projects. If I did XS, I'd definitely do that last design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails