Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

January Pattern Releases

I decided to release my January Cross Stitch patterns a little early.  I'm going to take a little break between Christmas and New Year's to do some stitching.  I pulled out my McHenry Crazy Quilt.  I have 12 more blocks to do and then I think it'll be ready to assemble.  Stay tuned for an update on that!

Here are the new releases.  First a new Colorful Cat named Vivaldi:


And a set of Valentine Heart Ornaments with little Blue Birds:


Easter Egg Friends is a set 2 full coverage egg shaped ornaments.  One with a little chick and one with a bunny:


Finally, a set of 4 geometric quilt designs with little birds.  One for each season:





Ask for my patterns are your favorite needlework retail store or find them here:

Kitty And Me Designs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails