Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, December 04, 2021

Holiday Joy Free Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern

 I have a new free cross stitch pattern today!  But first I wanted to share my little Christmas Tree.


I've had this little 2 foot tree since the 1970's.  Every couple of years, I redecorate it and decided this year it could use a fresh look.  I picked up some little cream and gold ornaments from Hobby Lobby along with some red berries and used some little gold beaded garland along with some torn Homespun fabric.  The Santa at the top is an Avon pin from the 80's.  The picket fence box was made by my dad.  I like an elegant country look.  Now to keep my cats away from it!!

Okay, so I promised you a new free Christmas pattern.  Here it is, Holiday Joy:



This vintage snowman border would look great on a fingertip towel!  If you collect Vintage Fire King Jadite like I do, the colors will match perfectly!!

Download the PDF file here:

Holiday Joy Free Cross Stitch Pattern

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your little tree looks absolutely perfect! And you've outdone yourself with the little snowman design. I'm tempted!

diamondc said...

Pamela: I love your tree and the snowman is adorable.

Catherine

JustGail said...

The tree I put up has gotten smaller over the years. This might be the last year for the 4 footer. I'd love to find a feather tree style one. I was eyeing the tree last night, wondering if it could be used to make one.

Thank you for the snowman pattern!

Related Posts with Thumbnails