Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Birthday Cats Cupcake and Celebrate

If you missed out on my exclusive birthday Colorful Cat Cupcake, she is now available in my Etsy shop.


She was a birthday gift to my Facebook group Fans Of Kitty And Me Designs.  I just released a new birthday cat for the upcoming 2021/2022 year.  Her name is Celebrate:


I know not everyone is a fan of Facebook so I've made Cupcake available in my store for anyone who didn't receive her and Celebrate is now the new gift for my group. If you would like to sign up for the Celebrate, just click on the link above to join and follow the instructions to sign up.  You will receive Celebrate as a PDF download via your email address on your birthday!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails