Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, February 01, 2020

New Releases In Cross Stitch

I signed the divorce papers yesterday.  It will be final on Thursday.  It's been a very long, drawn out process and I've kept myself busy with lots of new cross stitch patterns. 

I'm am so much enjoying the "Colorful Series" and the "Crazy Ornaments" series of designs.  They're both quite different from what I've created in the past!

Today I have 3 new pattern designs:




Which one of is your favorite?  I personally love them all!

Find these and all of my cross stitch pattern in my Etsy store:

Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy

They're available as Printed Pattern Leaflets and as Instant Digital PDF Downloads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails