Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Halloween Crazy Quilting

I don't have any new stitching to share with you but I thought you'd like to see a few of the Halloween Crazy Quilt projects that I made a few years ago:


I made this for my cousin awhile back.  She loves Halloween!!

I did not design the cross stitch cat.  I believe the designer is Prairie Schooler.  I stitched the piece and then appliqued it onto the block use fusible web.  I topped stitched it too so that it stayed in place.  Then I added the trim by hand.

the glittery ruffle in the top right corner is just a strip of fabric left over from something else.  I hate wasting anything so simply gathered it and sewing it down.  Then I added all the embroidery and do dads!!

I'll see what else I can find to share tomorrow.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Love it!

gracie said...

oh I love it!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails