Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 13, 2019

A Few More Halloween Crazy Quilt Pieces

Here are a few more Halloween Crazy Quilt pieces that I did awhile ago:








As soon as my divorce is final and I can get back to something that resembles a life, I can get back to more stitching.  I really miss doing my glittery crazy quilting but I can't get to most of my supplies so I have to enjoy the photos of what I've already done.  I hope you do too!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Tate said...

These are really fun pieces :) I never thought of doing Halloween inspired squares.

Related Posts with Thumbnails