Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Shamrocks Cross Stitch

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd share my stitched piece of my Shamrocks Cross Stitch pattern with you:

I finished this up about a week ago.  The little lazy daisy stitches give it a dainty, delicate look!

I'll have to put this away for finishing in time for next year.  I can't get to either one of my sewing machines to finish it.  Once I get my own place, I'll have a lot of nice things to finish sew together!

Here's the pattern leaflet:

Ask for my patterns at your favorite needlework shop or you can find them in my Etsy store.

And if you still want more shamrocks, here is a free little St. Patrick's Day design for you to enjoy stitching:

Click on the image and download to your computer.

It's finally looking like Spring is on it's way!!  It's been a long Winter but these shamrocks should give you a much needed breathe of fresh air!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails