Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 30, 2016

Crazy Memento Quilt Block # 11

Since I have some free time today, I thought I would share a few more blocks from my Crazy Memento Quilt:

Block #11

The eye catcher on this piece is obviously the beautiful Bee Brooch in the center.  My husband bought this for me a flea market a few years ago.

All of the blue buttons are vintage as is the tatted lace near the bottom.

The floral fabric on the top right-hand corner is from the 1960's.  It was given to me by Scott's grandmother before she passed away.  I still have a little bit left and I'm planning on using the rest on another block.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Absolutely gorgeous...you and I just love those shades of blue, don't we!

Related Posts with Thumbnails