Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2016

2017 Crazy Quilt Calendar Blocks

As I do every year, I thought I would post the 2017 Crazy Quilt Calendar Blocks.  For this year, my staff and I decided to hold a contest.  We were not at all disappointed in our decision!  The entries were wonderful!!!  Our only sadness came in not being able to give everyone who entered the contest, their own page.  The runners up blocks will be included in the Winter 2016 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.  In the meantime, here are the winning blocks:

Cover Design:


January

Nina Burnsides

Linda Hopkins

Shannon Szkapi

Maria Mulder


Margaret Freeland

Kathleen Klein

Sharon Peters

Sally Mennella

Margreet De Reus

Jackie Keirnan-Hale

Heather Mantz

I would like to say thank you to everyone who entered the contest.  I'm so proud of all of you.  It takes a lot of courage and strength to put yourself and your work out there.  
I always say, everyone brings something to the table!!!
 
The 2017 Crazy Quilt Calendar is available at Magcloud. 

If anyone would like to enter our contest for the 2018 Crazy Quilt Calendar, here are the guidelines:

 Since the theme will be Musicals, Cathy Kizerian came up with a list of popular musical ideas.  You don't have to choose one from this list.  These are just some ideas. 
 Click on the images to see the details up close!





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't pick a favorite. They're all gorgeous.

Mary Ann Tate said...

Thank you for showing all this lovely work :)

Pam McDonald said...

The snowman and that tree is awesome!! I want to make a tree like that and a snowman too now :)

I also love the froggies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails