Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Crazy Memento Quilt Block #7

Ya'll know how much I just love Spring!  Well block #7 is all about Spring!  Easter actually:

The little bunny in the bottom right corner is a pin that my friend Lula gave me one year.  She sent me so many lovely gifts over the years.  I never had the opportunity to meet her in person.  She lived in Maryland and I'm in Illinois.  We met online years and years ago when I was designing cross stitch.  We quickly became friends.  She was so sweet and kind.

The little chicks, eggs and carrots were a package of buttons that mom bought for me.  I'm sure you've seen them at the craft stores.

This is a really bright cheery block isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute it is, yes! Very spring-like and definitely evokes thoughts of Easter. You are always so creative in the ways you use pins and buttons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails