Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Aria For Christmas Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

I've had many requests for my retired counted cross stitch patterns.  I think I've mentioned that I'm one by one, republishing them into nice booklets over at Magcloud.

I'm pleased to announce that Aria For Christmas is now available again:


To order your copy, hop over to Kitty and Me on Magcloud.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam! Hope all is well with you. It's been very busy here, too, and your post reminded me that I've never finished your bell pull. I need to get my needle out and get going! Have a nice Fourth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails