Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Redtail Hawk

I wish I had the time to take a few more photos of this Redtail Hawk.  He was sitting on the railing of my deck this morning.  I didn't have time to adjust the camera. 

He was looking right at me.  I was actually able to walk out on the deck to take the photo.  So sad though that it came out blurry.  This is the closet I've ever seen one.  Well, except for the one that almost flew right into my windshield a few years ago.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

too bad you couldn't get a better pic. It's always a thrill to see a hawk up close!

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Be careful Pam, he might be after your cats! It's so strange but since March I've had 3 times where a hawk started to fly down to get Teddi, the first time I had just gotten out of the car at the vets office! My neighbors cat was attacked by one, he got away but had to get lots of stitches on his little back. They circle over my yard right above Teddi, it's the craziest thing! They sure are beautiful creature though๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Related Posts with Thumbnails