Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 09, 2015

Peacock Wall Hanging Update

Just a quick post for today everyone.  I thought you would enjoy seeing an update on my Peacock Wall Hanging:

The tail is attached by not "arranged" yet.  I will show you how I do that when I get to that point.

Tomorrow I will post a tutorial on how to do the Shibori Ribbon like I did on this piece.  I'm about ready to get off the computer for the day so I think the next thing I'll do is to iron down the Broiderie Perse applique rose and get started on stitching that. 

You can click on the photo to see it up close.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Pam It looks beautiful! Love the colors

Maureen said...

Really pretty Pam!! Love the peacock!

Ruth B said...

Fabulous! I absolutely love it and it isn't even finished yet!

Lin said...

Looking gorgeous. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails