Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mom's Tussy Mussy's Are Back!

I suggested to Mom, that she make some more Tussy Mussy's for our Etsy shop.  She hasn't made any in a few years and I always thought they were so pretty.  She agreed to make some and apparently, other people thought they were pretty too because they sold out last night.

I thought I'd share photos with you just because I think they're beautiful!






Mom is working on some now for St. Patrick's Day and she was talking about Easter ones as well!

I'll have some new little door hangers to share next week.

In the meantime, does anyone have an original beaded fish tutorial?  Please email me if you do!

1 comment:

Beaj said...

Very nice ,you're two very talented ladies .

Related Posts with Thumbnails