Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Door Hangers

I was just getting ready to sew these into door hangers when I realized that I never posted photos of them:


These were just a couple of smaller projects that I was working on before starting on my design for the 2016 Crazy Quilt Calendar.

Another thing I realized is that before I sew them up, I need to fiddle with the tension on my sewing machine.  I'm not sure how it got screwed up but I've been putting off fixing it for awhile now.  I don't have patience for little things like that.  Isn't that funny?  I can stitch and sew beads and other dodads on for hours but taking the time to mess with the tension on my sewing machine is tedious and boring.  But if I don't do it, it won't get done so I'm off......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails