Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine Summer Issue

The Summer issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine is now available!!!!

It's an absolutely gorgeous issue!!!!  Order it from Magcloud.

I've been stitching on some clutch purses.  This one is all stitched and ready to sew together:

And this is the one I'm stitching on now:

When I get this one finished, I'll put them both together.  And then maybe I'll start on a few Fall projects.  I know, it seems so early but I like the cheery colors of Fall and I do like to plan ahead!



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Fall? Noooooooooo!! Don't make me even think about it...puh-leeese? We just finally got a warm couple of days!!

Sandy said...

Ordered it already. Nice purse.

Abby / Linda said...

Planning ahead is just good business ! Good for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails