Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Teacup Kittens

After 2 days of dark dreariness and heavy fog, the clouds finally lifted and we have some sun!  I almost didn't recognize it!  LOL!!!  We had a cold front come through but the sun feels good!  I think I'll make a cup of hot tea and go sit out on the front porch for a little while this afternoon.

My current Crazy Quilt project is this Kittens In A Teacup pillow:

 And here's a closeup photo of the silk ribbon embroidery that I did around the kittens:

I'm going to have to order some silk ribbon so I can hand dye some more shades of pink.  This is about the last of what I did last time.  I ya'll know I do a lot of things in pink!

Here are a couple of closeups of the bead work I did on a couple of the seams:


I'll be working on this more this afternoon.  I've already done all my housework for the day.  I just have to run my washer and dryer a few times.

Is anyone enjoying The Cinnamon Bear?  I haven't heard from anyone and I think it was a fun thing to share since it's one of my favorite Christmas story's.  Please let me know!

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I must admit I haven't listened to the Cinnamon Bear stories yet - I've saved them though and they'll be for my listening pleasure while I wrap presents tomorrow. Such sweet little kittie faces peeping out from your stitching!

NickiLee said...

Ohhhhh Pam - you've outdone yourself on this pretty - so sweet and simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

I loved this block as being a cat lover:)) It is so pretty.
Season's greetings,
Rengin, in Istanbul

Related Posts with Thumbnails