Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Autumn Needle Felting

My sister stopped by to see me last night for a little awhile after work.  She hadn't seen Cotton yet.  She took one look at him and said, OMG!  He's so pink!  LOL!  Even though he's a white cat, he does look pink.  Of course she also said, "you put a pink collar on a boy kitty!".  And in turn said, "no, I put a pink collar on a white kitty!"  Believe me, if they made pink kitties, I would have me one!  or two!  ;)

And now to the real point of this blog post, Kathi brought me a couple of new Needle Felted items for the shop.  First, this sweet, precious, tiny Halloween Teddy Bear:

Is he too flippin' cute or what?  Check out the tiny little tail on his butt:

So much detail and he's only about 4 inches high!  He's just too cute!

Kathi also made this very unique Needle felted Acorn brooch:

She gave this a really fun, wearable art feel but adding the dangling chains and the little key charms!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Poor Cotton - still having to wear pink. Couldn't he have a nice pale green or even purple? He's going to have a real identity crisis one of these days. Kathi does such cute needle felted things - I am too dangerous with those felting needles and too afraid of the bodily damage I know I would do to even think of trying it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails