Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hand Embroidered Gifts

Could someone please tell the weather that it's Spring now!  It's another cold and windy day here but we did have some sun so that was nice.  I'm just looking forward to green grass, flowers and leaves on the trees!

I finished up another of my Hand Embroidered Gifts:

The peacock is a vintage brooch that I've been saving for something special.  This pretty door hanging pillow is a gift for a friend.

In other news, I start stitching on my Strawberry Ornaments.  Stop back to see my progress!

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Colder than a witches tit here.....just want you to know i read and enjoy your blog all the time, even though I do not always ( well, hardly ever) comment.

FredaB said...

Not quite that cold in Florida. Just in the 50's and 60's last week.

Just stopped by to visit your blog and to wish you a Happy Easter with your family.

Your Mom is still doing gereat things.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails