Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Snowflake Angel Ornaments

A quick post for now Ladies.  Just thought I would share mom's latest creation:

To order, click here.

I'll have some embroidery to share with you shortly and I'll be getting back to some more crazy quilting when I finish up on my current projects.

Not feeling too chatting at the moment so I'll be back later.

3 comments:

BSOTF said...

Kitty & Me,
Your mom's angel is very pretty! It will look amazing on your tree this year.
Not everyone can be chatty all the time. So relax, it's ok to not feel like it.
Have an amazing day & keep creating!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gotta go look at that one. All the ones I've bought have been so well received! Your mom's packaging is wonderful, too. Thank you so much for making these things available. Hope you had a nice, relaxed weekend.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Very pretty angel ! Look forward to seeing what you've been working on.
(())

Related Posts with Thumbnails