Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Internet Problems

Just a quick post for now everyone.  Am having some problems with my DSL.  I have AT&T coming out this morning and hopefully, I will then be on my merry high speed way!  I'll post again as soon as my issues are resolved!  Lot's of things to share with you!!!!

Grape Purse

4 comments:

Linda Ruthie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That bag is just delicious. I am in awe.
I hope your internet problems are resolved very soon. I'd like to see what else you'll be sharing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh yum!! I LOVE that purse! I know you won't be long selling it.

Terri Lee Takacs said...

So much sparkle & beauty ~ makes me want to plant a big grapevine and get lost in it!!!

Anonymous said...

Pamela,

Wow I love your purse. Just gorgeous!!! I hate internet connection problems, My husband HATES having those issues at home since fixing computers and such is what he does for a living. Our internet cant have issues cause then it would effect his work. So we are always on the lookout for what works best consistently.

I hope all goes well with AT&T:)

again lovely purse. I cant wait to see more!

Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails