Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glitter Houses for the Birds!

Yes, I do believe I've mentioned my love for glitter once or twice!  I finished these up this morning:

Glitter Houses for the Birds!

I love birds but these aren't for outside!  My husband would call these, "Look At Birdhouses"!  He learned a long time ago that anything stitched on or handmade is off limits to him.  Don't touch!!!  That's for looking at!

I glued some vintage lace to the roof of each birdhouse and then added glitter.  They're so sparkly!

And another finish of mine:

Floral Crazy Quilt Block 6

I finished this block up this morning before I went into town.  I can't believe I did 6 blocks already.  They seem to be stitching up a little quicker than my purses.  They're only 1 inch smaller! 

Anyway, here is block #7:

Floral Crazy Quilt Block 7

Not sure if I'll start on this one right away or if I want to do something else.  I have all these great ideas of things I want to do but I only have 2 hands and 1 brain.  We won't go there!  Ha, ha, ha!

Well, I have an order to put together and then I plan to relax and look through my magazines until my husband gets home. 

4 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

I love the blocks you are stitching. Very pretty. Is it going to make a whole piece of something? Can't wait to see it finished if it is.

and the bird houses are very lovely. brings out the inner-angel with all those sparkles! :-)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Good thing you're not running a contest for us to vote on the block we like the best, because I certainly wouldn't be able to choose!

Anonymous said...

I love the bare look of the new block. It will be great to see what goes on there. =) Especially comparing it to the finished one above it.

Those bird houses are the cutest things!

gloria said...

Cute, these birdhouses!! I wonder if the birds would dare to enter them ... just for a look around...
Great job,
bye bye
gloria

Related Posts with Thumbnails