Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Angel Trinket Boxes

I only have a few minutes to chat today.  My inlaws just arrived but I promised to post close-ups of my Angel Trinket Boxes:

Aqua Ribbon Angel Box

Mint Green Ribbon Angel Box

Tan Ribbon Angel Box

Pink Ribbon Angel Box

These sweet little pretties can be found here.

I haven't finished up on my birds yet but they should be done this week sometime.  Mom and I are planning a craft day on Monday so I'll work on them then.  Speaking of mom, she's really into making some pretty things too!  I'll share those in the next few days as well.

We have a flea market tomorrow so I'm hoping to find all sorts of interesting goody's.  I'll let you know how I do.  For now, I'm off to visit.  Have a good Saturday everyone!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely, lovely boxes, Pam. Have fun at the flea market and especially on Monday with your Mom. Let us know what you find and/or make. Hugs, Cat

Judy S. said...

Very cute, Pam. Would you be interested in old cross stitch magazines? I've been cleaning closets......

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The boxes are absolutely adorable Pam! I haven't been to your shop for quite awhile, so I had a fun time browsing all your goodies. Hope you find some treasures at the flea market!

Anonymous said...

The boxes are wonderful. I wish I had a dresser where I could keep one. I certainly have trinkets to put in it. Maybe you'll make some more next year, when things might change.

Related Posts with Thumbnails