Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

July Take It Further Challenge DMC Palette

Sharon B. has released the concept and color scheme for the July Take It Further Challenge. I will talk about my theme for the concept next week.

In the meantime, for those of you who like to work with the DMC colors, I've matched the color Palette up for you:

July TIF Pallette

Please keep in mind that I matched the colors based on both my monitor and a print out. All monitor and printer settings are different. Also, the matches are the closest I could get to the DMC thread colors.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails